Peggy Baker’s qualifications include:
- Certified Educational Planner (CEP): A mark of distinction for experienced educational consultants and school counselors.
- M.Ed in Student Affairs in Higher Education
- Over 600 hours of internships in local colleges: financial aid, academic assistance, admissions, and career advising
- SAT* Prep Course administrator and instructor for over 20 years
- Private tutor and former teacher in private academy and public school
- Member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA)